K-2 Developmental Program
$195 registration includes:
- All practices run by a dedicated professional lacrosse coach with support from trained parent coaches
- 3 indoor practices at the Mount Vernon Underdome on Sunday mornings in March (11 AM)
- 7-8 outdoor practices on Saturday mornings in April-June (weather permitting)
- 1 play day with a nearby town or jamboree
- Newly designed PYL reversible pinney
- FUNdamentals - Shooting, scooping, passing, catching and small field gameplay will be the curriculum. A great place to introduce your daughter to the game with an experienced coaching staff.
Great Value - Less than $20/Session
- Kindergarteners receive a new stick which is developmentally appropriate for a player’s age and ability
- U6-U8 players will need an eye cage, mouth guard and stick. Cleats are recommended.
- Practice/game pinnies, balls, goalie equipment will be provided.
If you have any questions, please email:
Girls K-2 Director: Mark McKee, firstname.lastname@example.org