PYL League Rules:
1. Please have your player arrive 15 minutes before their session starts. We only have limited time for each session so it is important that we start on time. For details of our schedule please go to our web site and click on your team tab.
2. No jewelry of any kind may be worn while playing lacrosse. The only exception is for newly pierced ears, studs may be worn; however the earrings must be taped up. This is for safety.
3. It gets very cold on the fields, please ensure that your player has enough warm clothes, and wears them. It is much easier to shed a layer if you get hot, than to add one when cold. Practices and Games take place unless the town closes the fields. The fields hotline number is 738-6644. Please call this number if you ever have any question about the fields being open.
4. Please ensure that your player arrives with a water bottle. No other drinks are allowed on the turf field.
5. The Town of Pelham does not allow dogs on fields. Please, respect this rule and do not bring your dog to lacrosse.
US Lacrosse Youth Girls Rulebook
2019 Rules Overview Chart
Video Explaining Shooting Space